Linda Show: Chick-fil-A Linda Show: Chick-fil-A

I can tell this is a left wing liberal anti-American video. There is no gay mariage because the defintion of marriage is the reunion between MAN and WOMAN. Was the author paid by the ACLU and Soros to make this crap? Will this also be all over moveon.org, huffington post, and perhaps the front page of the ACLU, NAACP, and La Raza websites as well?

This video had no talent. This video was made to provoke conservatives and other Americans as well and I will not stand for it. I will PM Tom, Wade, and any other admins to have this video removed.

Samination responds:

Actually, the current def says it is between two people. They want to change it to say Man and Woman. Also, i can tell you are a right wing anti-American nut because of all your wacky conspiracy theories. Believe it or not, but there are many normal people in the country that think differently than you and don't need to be spoon fed their thoughts. PM all you want, but one of those guys put it on the front page. :)

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Pretty accurate.

I mean, who wouldn't act all excited over one of the best video games ever? I mean, it's much better than any Nintendo game IMO since Nintendo games are overrated. I pretty much act like this during any Halo game release (yes, even ODST). Anyways, the movie was random. The plot was random, and I think it was about 2 hardcore gamers who went too hardcore for Reach before playing it. But still, I like it and you should definitely play the game because Halo is arguably one of the best video game franchises out there.

Halo Reach - Clay Trailer Halo Reach - Clay Trailer

This is really cool...

No seriously, this seems like it took weeks to make. However, you could make the spartans and covenant look more real. Anyways, 8/10.

MONSOONS! MONSOONS!

It was okay...

However, please use a text to speech program, because your voice was unbearable. Also, enhance the graphics because it doesn't look like brackenwood style.

emclean responds:

That's just cause I suck at animation.

Assassin's Creed II Assassin's Creed II

Awesome

Finally, thank you for doing something original. Assassin's Creed is a cool game series, and finally someone decided to dedicate a flash to the game. The only thing I would improve is the animation. It's a little jiggy if you know what I mean. Other than that, keep up the good work.

I Dream In Retro I Dream In Retro

Not a big retro fan...

See, I'm a modern gamer. I like Halo the most and I didn't see any of that in this video and that game was made in year 2000, so I lost my respect for the video. However, the video didn't bore me to death enough so that I turned to another page. However, I felt like I wasted 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back.

To summarize my review, try to target a wider horizon of audience.

OrinCreed responds:

I'm a modern gamer too. Can't get enough of "Monday Night Combat" right now. However I also appreciate older games. If it wasn't for them Halo wouldn't even have existed.

I've never understood why people feel the need to point out that they "Wasted 5 minutes" of their lives. I'm glad you didn't find if super boring, but you had the power to move onto something more your style at any moment. I wouldn't be offended by that.

I really did make this video for a targeted audience so I understand some people just wont like or get it. Once I get more time I can work on more general projects though.

Thanks for the honest review.

Mario's Restaurant Mario's Restaurant

Sucks

Sorry, but I barely laughed. I give it 4/10. Seriously, originality is key.

JosephAS1 responds:

Have u heared about a restaurant with a plumber sealing his meals?...
If that's the "ORIGINALITY" ur talking about... then show me the other "Mario's Restaurant"
¬¬

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

It's...Beautiful

I mean, originality was stored here. The concept was funny because instead of it being the artifact that they chased through the whole 2 hours, it was just some garbage. The best part was when the guy got hit by the truck because his garbage was stolen instead of just buying a new garbage can, which would probably cost less than the massive medical bill he just received. Overall, 9/10.

Charlie Chaplin attacks Charlie Chaplin attacks

LOL funny

This was when Charlie revealed his true Identity as Hitler because the Jews shut down his silent comedy! Anyways, I wish films were funny like that!

9/10

Yugi!...oh... Yugi!...oh...

Funny

hahahaha lol. Yugi looks very funny. CARD MAAAAAAAAAATCH!