Linda Show: Chick-fil-A Linda Show: Chick-fil-A

I can tell this is a left wing liberal anti-American video. There is no gay mariage because the defintion of marriage is the reunion between MAN and WOMAN. Was the author paid by the ACLU and Soros to make this crap? Will this also be all over moveon.org, huffington post, and perhaps the front page of the ACLU, NAACP, and La Raza websites as well?

This video had no talent. This video was made to provoke conservatives and other Americans as well and I will not stand for it. I will PM Tom, Wade, and any other admins to have this video removed.

Samination responds:

Actually, the current def says it is between two people. They want to change it to say Man and Woman. Also, i can tell you are a right wing anti-American nut because of all your wacky conspiracy theories. Believe it or not, but there are many normal people in the country that think differently than you and don't need to be spoon fed their thoughts. PM all you want, but one of those guys put it on the front page. :)

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Pretty accurate.

I mean, who wouldn't act all excited over one of the best video games ever? I mean, it's much better than any Nintendo game IMO since Nintendo games are overrated. I pretty much act like this during any Halo game release (yes, even ODST). Anyways, the movie was random. The plot was random, and I think it was about 2 hardcore gamers who went too hardcore for Reach before playing it. But still, I like it and you should definitely play the game because Halo is arguably one of the best video game franchises out there.

Halo Reach - Clay Trailer Halo Reach - Clay Trailer

This is really cool...

No seriously, this seems like it took weeks to make. However, you could make the spartans and covenant look more real. Anyways, 8/10.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

Good game, but...

You should NOT add more than 2 Sonic Characters in this game. I mean for real, there are soo many other characters you could have added instead of them. Also, the hit tests are kind of glitchy. For starters, characters slide as if they are fighting on a sheet of ice. There is no friction on the ground, so every time I want to turn, I end up sliding off the stage. I know you're trying to make it more "realistic," but gameplay is something that you should be focusing on.

Second, when two character or enemy sprites collide into each other, they pass through each other like ghosts. Something else that is kind of frustrating. Perhaps you can also create two different attack keys for regular and special moves. Another problem is the fact that Master Hand's attack where his fist flies vertically downward is very unpredictable. His fist should be high enough so that the player knows where it's at. Not only that, but he should pause for 1 second before slamming his fist down so that it's actually possible to dodge the attack.

Third of all, in Smash The Targets, there's this one target that moves soo fast that it's pretty much impossible to hit it. It took me literally one minute to chase that target and to smash it. Perhaps you should lower the speed of the targets?

Those are the only concerns I will share because I only played through classic mode once. So once again, less Sonic characters, better player hit test, less broken Master Hand, and slower moving targets.

This review will probably be negative due to stupid Sonic fanboys, but I will rate this 8/10. Good game, just a couple of glitches that make it frustrating.

Pokemon Tower Defense Pokemon Tower Defense

This game. I like it.

One question I have is where is Lucario? I want to know if he's in the game. Other then that, it's a fine game.

Halo PC Quiz Halo PC Quiz

Some questions had more than 1 answer

As an example, you asked what enemy can die from a pistol from 1 shot. True, grunts die from a single headshot, but don't hunters also die from a single pistol shot on any difficulty (yes even legendary).

Also you asked what color Cortana is. Well primarily she is purple (according to Halo 2 which is also PC compatible) but in the PC (which this quiz is primarily based on) her colors alternate in a specific sequence of colors (purple, blue, orange, yellow).

Also, questions such as what noises do grunts mostly made are very confusing. Grunts make various amounts of noises, and not to mention the sounds are very dynamic, so sounds that one individual may experience may differ to another.

You also asked what the UNSC was and none of the answers are correct. The UNSC is a military and scientific agency OF the UEG (Unified Earth Government). That's like saying the navy is part of a government, but it's a unified branch of the military that is part of the United States Government.

There are many other flaws that I could list, but I think it's safe to say that I have made my point. I like the ranking system (nice pic of Cortana btw) and I would totally encourage you to make a sequel of this quiz if you could possibly take my advice.

It's Great To Be A Pirate It's Great To Be A Pirate

Here's an improvement that this can use:

We sail the seven seas
We'll sink your ship
and not give a shit
Hell no, we won't say please
It's great to be a pirate!
we drink , we get real loud
No puking on the ship good sir
Cause thats a party foul
We love to burn down mosques
and towns and cities too
some people say that pirates suck
But we just say FUCK YOU!
It's great to be a pirate!
We hope you liked this tune
Who wrote that line?
Oh never-mind!
We hope to kill you soon!

Other then that, it was great.

The Silent Cartographer 8-bit The Silent Cartographer 8-bit

Sorry

but you should have done a midi of this instead of using the super mario composer program because the sound effects for the beat sounds like a choo-choo train. I give you a 4 because the title was not misleading.

4/10